Minister of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation
Born 12 November, 1960 in the village of Semkhoz, Sergiev-Posad (Zagorsk) District, Moscow Region.
1978-1980: Studied thermal power engineering at the Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas in Moscow.
1980-1982: Military service in subdivisions of the Far Eastern Military Construction Unit of the Pacific Fleet in Vladivostok (Primorye Territory) and Sovetskaya Gavan (Khabarovsk Territory). Trained as pillar crane operator. Recognised for excellence in military construction.
1983-1991: Worked at various culture institutions in Moscow and the Moscow Region.
1991-1993: Worked in the publishing industry.
1993-1995: Deputy of the Moscow Regional Duma from the Sergiev-Posad District of the Moscow Region, Member of the Committee on Local Government.
1995-1999: Deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly from the 104th single-member constituency, which includes the Sergiev-Posad, Klin, Dmitrov, and Taldom districts and the town of Dubna of the Moscow Region. Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on Culture.
1999-2002: Deputy Governor of the Moscow Region, First Deputy Chairman of the Moscow Region Government.
2002-2005: Deputy Mayor in the Moscow Government.
2005-2013: Ivanovo Region Governor, nominated by President Vladimir Putin.
November 1, 2013: Appointed Minister of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation.
Recipient of state awards:
- Order of Friendship;
- Order of Honour;
- Medal “The 850th Anniversary of Moscow.”
Recipient of letters of gratitude from the Russian President, the Badge of Distinction “For Excellent Service to Moscow,” the Honorary Title of Merited Builder of the Khabarovsk Territory and the Transport Ministry Medal “For Building Transport Infrastructure.”
Awards of the Russian Orthodox Church:
- Order of Holy Prince Daniel of Moscow, 3rd degree
- Order of St Sergius of Radonezh, 2nd and 3rd degree
Author of books and research publications. PhD in philosophy.
Married with six children.
Hobbies – music and sports.
- Certificate in pillar crane operation from the 468 Training School of the Navy of the USSR Defence Ministry.
- Degree in directing from the Moscow State University of Culture.
- Degree with distinction in jurisprudence from the Russian Presidential Academy of State Service.
- Professional retraining under the programme on economics and management at oil and gas enterprises at the Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas in Moscow.
Moscow Department of Cultural Heritage
Leonid V. Kondrashev
Deputy Director of the Moscow Department of Cultural Heritage, Chief Archaeologist of Moscow
Date of Birth: February 22, 1968
Place of Birth: Bolszewo, Kaliningrad, Moscow region.
Education. Higher education: Moscow State Pedagogical University, 1992. PhD in History.
Professional Experience and Civil Service
After graduating from university, Mr. Kondrashev started working in excavation for archeology projects. He was the head of excavation projects at Manezhnaya Square, Lefortovo Park and other sites in Moscow.
From 1993 to 2011, Mr. Kondrashev was engaged in civil service as part of the Cultural Heritage Committee of the City of Moscow. In 2009, he was appointed Deputy Chairman of the Committee.
Since 2011, Mr. Kondrashev has served as Deputy Director of the Moscow Department of Cultural Heritage, Chief Archaeologist of Moscow.
Mr. Kondrashev has been designated as State Civil Service Adviser of the 1st class for the City of Moscow.
Awards and Recognition
Medal of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation “For Contributions to Perpetuating the Memory of the Fallen Defenders of the Fatherland” (2012).
Certificate of Acknowledgement from the Mayor of Moscow (2008).
Certificate of Acknowledgement from the Minister of the Moscow Government, Head of the Moscow Department of Cultural Heritage (2013).
Diploma of Merit from the Moscow Government (2014).
Diploma of Merit from the Moscow Department of Cultural Heritage (2014).
Hobbies: Books about Moscow, reading, library
Favorite place in Moscow: Kitay-gorod
Committee for Investment Project Support and Participatory Construction Oversight, Moscow Government
Deputy Chair and Head of Contracting
Born in Kazan on 20 March 1975.
1997: Graduated with distinction in Law from V. I. Ulyanov-Lenin Kazan State University
Career to date:
1997-1999: Securities, Settlements and Litigation Specialist, Legal Department, AK BARS Bank
1999-2002: Lead Securities, Settlements and Litigation Specialist, Legal Department, AK BARS Bank
2002-2003: Head of Claims, Legal Department, AK BARS Bank
2003-2012: Head of Legal, AK BARS Bank (Moscow)
2012-2015: Deputy Chair of the Committee for Investment Project Support and Participatory Construction Oversight, Moscow Government
2015-present: Deputy Chair of the Committee for Investment Project Support and Participatory Construction Oversight, Moscow Government / Head of Contracting(State Counsellor of the City of Moscow, 2nd class)
2013: Awarded a Certificate of Gratitude from the Mayor of Moscow, Sergey Sobyanin
- Heads the Committee's contracting service
- Supports coordination of the implementation of investment projects previously carried out under the control and with the involvement of the Moscow Government Department for Construction Investment Programmes
Department for the Development of New Territories of Moscow
Date of birth: 15 February 1960
Place of birth: Kalinin, Belorechensk District, Krasnodar Territory
1985: Qualified as a political worker at the Simferopol Higher Military and Political Construction College, Simferopol (as an external student)
1990: Qualified as an industrial and civil engineer at the All-Union Correspondence Institute of Civil Engineering, Moscow
2002: Qualified in jurisprudence at the Moscow State University of Service, Moscow
2013: Qualified as a manager in state and municipal administration at the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, Moscow
Career to date:
1978-2000: Military Service (Federal Agency for Special Construction)
2000-2001: Deputy Head of Procurement and Logistics Department (UPTK) 206, Special Territorial Construction Department No. 2, Federal Agency for Special Construction
2001-2002: Deputy Director, Promstroiservis
2002-2004: First Deputy General Director, Moscow Region Investment-Construction Company
2004-2012: Deputy Minister, First Deputy Minister and Minister of Construction, Moscow Oblast
2012-present: Deputy Head of the Department for the Development of New Territories of Moscow
- Coordinates the implementation of major investment projects (growth areas)
- Supports the organisation of measures relating to the coordination of work connected with the completion of construction on a territory adjacent to the city of Moscow, carried out under investment contracts/agreements with Moscow Region, or municipalities of Moscow Region located within the territory in question
- Monitors compliance with the commissioning schedule for projects in Troitsky and Novomoskovsky administrative districts
- Coordinates issues relating to ex-budgetary construction in adjacent territories
Awards and recognition:
- Soviet and Russian military medals
- the "For cooperation between rescue services" medal, awarded by the Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations
- the 850th Anniversary of Moscow medal
- the Governor of Moscow Region's "Thank you" and "For useful service" badges
- the "Services to Russian Cossacks" medal, 3rd and 4th class
- the Order of Holy Prince Daniel of Moscow, 3rd class
- the Order of Ivan Kalita
- a Certificate of Commendation from the Russian Ministry of Regional Development
- a Certificate of Gratitude from a Deputy Mayor of Moscow in the Government of Moscow, Marat Khusnullin
- a Certificate of Gratitude from the Mayor of Moscow, Sergey Sobyanin
Family status: married with one daughter
Hobbies and interests: tourism
Favourite place in Moscow: Vorobyovy Gory; the Moskva River embankment
Moscow business ombudsman
Born in Alabushevo, Solnechnogorsk District, Moscow Region, on 21 February 1962.
1986: Graduated as an engineering economist from the Moscow Aviation Institute. Has a second degree as a lawyer.
2003: Graduated from the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (University)
1993-1996: General Director, Sputnik tourism company
1996-1997: General Director, BINK; economics advisor to the prefect of Moscow's South-Western Administrative District (SWAD); chair of the SWAD public and expert small business council
1997-2005: Deputy in the Moscow City Duma (MCD)
Chaired the Budget and Fiscal Commission during the MCD's second convocation; was Deputy Chair of the MCD during its third convocation. Has taken an active part in commissions on entrepreneurship, legality and security, on organising the MCD's work, and on housing policy and utility reform. Co-ordinated activities in the following areas: small and medium-sized enterprises, regulatory support for tourism development, the consumer goods and services market, consumer rights protection, labour resources, migration and employment.
2005-2011: Minister of the Government of Moscow, Head of the Moscow Department of Small Business Support and Development
2011-2012: Director of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry's Department of Small Business and Innovation Development
2014: Appointed Moscow's business ombudsman by order of the Mayor of Moscow
Mikhail Vyshegorodtsev is one of the leading experts on budget and fiscal policy. He is a Doctor of Economics and a Professor.
Moscow business ombudsman:
- Defends the rights and legitimate interests of Russian and foreign business entities in Moscow
- Monitors compliance with the rights and legitimate interests of business entities by national and local government bodies and other bodies and organisations vested under federal law with state or other public powers, and their officials
- Contributes to improving the business and investment climate in Moscow
- Helps to shape and implement government policy on entrepreneurship development
CEO, Urban Group; President of the Association of Developers of Moscow Region
Born in Kimovsk, Tula Region, on 26 February 1969
1993: Graduated from Bauman Moscow State Technical University
1999: Graduated with an MBA from the Graduate School of International Business under the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
2003: Graduated from the Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation
Career to date:
Since 2006: One of the founding partners of Urban Group
Since 2008: CEO, Urban Group
Since 2015: President of the Association of Developers of Moscow Region
Andrey Puchkov plays an active role in helping to address issues faced by the construction industry in Moscow Region. At regional government and Ministry of Construction level, he participates in discussions of issues faced by developers and puts forward consolidated suggestions from developers aimed at improving the industry. His competence and authority is reflected in the high level of trust in him from the regional authorities, who supported his candidacy for the position of President of the Association of Developers of Moscow Region.
Under Mr Puchkov's leadership, Urban Group has won numerous international and Russian awards:
- At the European Property Awards 2016-2017, its Mitino O2 and Vidny Gorod residential complexes have won awards in the "Best Residential Developments Russia".
- Its Solar System residential complex has won in two categories at the international European Property Awards: "Best Residential High-rise Development Europe" and "Best Residential High-rise Development Russia". In 2015, the development won a Good Innovations 2015 award as the best innovation project in Russia in the category "Integrated development projects: infrastructure for comfortable environment".
- Its Gorod Naberezhnykh residential complex won the Governor of Moscow Region's Architecture Prize, and has been victorious in Russia's prestigious Urban Awards in three categories: "Best Low-cost Residential Development Moscow Region", "Best Integrated Development Project", and "Innovation of the Year".
- Its Opalikha O2 residential complex has been victorious at Russia's Urban Awards in the category "Best Low-cost Residential Development Under Construction Moscow Region". In 2016, it was awarded "Best Completed Integrated Land Development Project" in the second annual Russian Ministry of Construction contest.
City of Leipzig (Germany)
Deputy Mayor for Economy and Labour
Uwe Albrecht, born in Leipzig on July 17, 1957, studied vehicle engineering at Dresden University of transport (awarded degree in engineering).
He worked as Chairman of the Association of Saxon Housing Companies and had several official duties as for instance:
- Member of the regional parliament of Saxony,
Construction and transport policy spokesman of the CDU (Christian Democrats) parliamentary group,
Vice chairman of the CDU parliamentary group of Saxony,
Vice deputy leader of the CDU local party group,
Financial policy spokesman of the CDU parliamentary group and
Member of the Board and Loan Committee of the bank SAB
- and since 2006: he is City councillor in Leipzig
On 19 July 2006, Uwe Albrecht was elected and appointed Deputy Mayor of Economy and Labour by Leipzig City Council with effect from 19 September 2006. In this function he is the representative of the Mayor of the City of Leipzig in the field of Economy and Labour. One of the most important aims of his work is to maintain existing and create new jobs. Its responsibilities within the local authority include encouraging businesses from Germany and abroad to invest in Leipzig. The key target of his work is to strengthen Leipzig as leading business location, to foster Leipzig’s business potentials and to facilitate international business contacts.
Postal address: 04092 Leipzig
IL PUNTO Real Estate Advisor srl/CORFAC International
Antonio Campagnoli is one of the founding members of IL PUNTO Real Estate Advisor srl/CORFAC International and he is responsible for all advisory services provided. Previous experiences include working for primary international law firms.
His main focus of interest is in the commercial investment real estate field and, in particular, in real estate due diligence, deal structuring, feasibility analysis, title/transactional liability insurance, crowdfunding, real estate capital market and banking regulatory.
He has a degree in Law cum laude, he is admitted to the Milan Bar as "avvocato", he is a member of the CRE, SIOR, ISIVI, ASPESI e AICI, FIABCI (International Real Estate Federation), whose he is the President of the Italian Chapter. He has recently co-authored several books including the Italian version of the "European Valuation Standards - EVS" of TEGoVA by Franco Angeli (2008) and he has organised several events and conference in order to offer his know how and experience to the benefit of the real estate market in general.